Search Engine Optimization is the process of fine tuning the online visibility of a business website or web page (by improving the content, keyword density in web pages and back linking) in a web search engine’s natural or organic results so as website ranking is improved and appear more frequently in search results leading more visitors and conversions.
The increased visibility which results from a properly well-thought-out SEO optimization campaign boosts your website's ability to be found by searchers seeking your services. This increase in targeted traffic to your site greatly increases the likelihood of sales.
i. Site Wide Factors
- Preparing a detailed SEO Strategy
- Basic Keyword Research and Identification
- Competitors Analysis and Report preparation
- Site Change Implementation
- XML Sitemap Implementation
- RSS Feeds
- Website Traffic Analysis